Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Food, Fashion, Friends

Every now and then I treat myself to an indulgent purchase, something I don't necessarily NEED but desperately WANT.  My most recent of these was Fleur Wood's Food, Fashion, Friends book. 


A large hardcover book, I touched, oohhed and aahhed over it for a good week, before deciding to plan a black tie dinner party in our backyard before the year is out - a la the menu prepared by Matt Moran in Food, Fashion, Friends.

There are a variety of entries, from high tea to vintage kids party to the perfect Sunday brunch.  Each entry comes complete with a mouth-watering menu, style details and images to further fuel your imagination.

As an added bonus, when it comes time to put this lovely book down, it's a perfect addition to any coffee table... assuming you can bring yourself to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment